It’s been a while waiting for this moment, but we’ve finally allowed our blog to guest posts from other bloggers and writers who are aspiring to write for us!
*WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING GUEST POSTS. BUT SPONSORED POSTS AND OTHER AD OPTIONS*
Anybody can send stories about their travels to us so you can make sure they’re professional in their writing and follow our guidelines which are listed in the following section. We’ve said it before that blogging isn’t a good fit suitable for everyone, therefore it’s not necessary to have a blog If you do then great and we’ll be able to link back to us from this page. Note “fairly well written” means that you’ve looked over your grammar and switched on spell check.The word “fairly well written” means that you’ve checked your grammar and turned on
Be aware that travel stories don’t have to be limited to just when you take big journeys. Local adventures and articles like “10 coffee-shops in Delhi” all fall within our coverage. Lifestyle-related articles are also acceptable. “Lifestyle” is an extremely broad term, so it’s pretty much free to reign If you’re not sure, send us a quick mail and we’ll let know if your article is acceptable.
WRITING GUIDELINES WRITE FOR US:
- We cannot consider a piece of writing to be authentic if any work that has been published other than through the Internet. Content must be original and not published elsewhere.
- We’d like your tales to be at least 1200 words .
- Intro paragraph is not more than 150 words and includes the main keyword within the first 100 words.
- Content should be SEO optimized. Focus Keyword should have multiple variants and must appear in article title, meta description, introduction, subheadings.
- Article format should to be taken care of, including subheadings (mostly H2 and H3 tags), bullet points, etc.
- Should include royalty free, high resolution images.
- Links must be pointed to high authority sites and/or trusted sources. No affiliate links are accepted.
- Content submitted will be edited by our writers for quality and accuracy, fake information won’t be allowed
- All links will be assigned the “nofollow” attribute. In case of requesting dofollow and permanent links, please send email given below to discuss further.
- If you’d like to submit a photoblog or photograph essay, then we require at minimum 300 words and at minimum ten photos.
These are some search terms you can use to find us on Google or other search engines.
travel india write for us
write for us travel guest post
travel write for us
tourism write for us
travel tips + “write for us”
share your travel story
write for us india
travel blog “write for us”
write for travel blog
write for travel magazine
WHAT WE GET AND WHAT YOU GET:
WHAT WE GET:
- We have more amazing stories and blog posts to send to our readers and our friends.
- The growth and opportunity to present more destinations for the rest of humanity.
WHAT YOU GET:
- An opportunity to share stories and adventures.
- A space to make yourself at home
- The chance for being featured on LetsTourBharat.com
- A hyperlink to your blog if you have one.
- We share your work via the social channels we use, so that more people are able to view your work.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If you’ve got an idea, or perhaps an idea that’s waiting to be developed, contact us and we’ll help get the ball going. Email Us: LetsTourBharat@gmail.com